- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Islamabad: In scope of Pak-china economic corridor, China has given two ships to Pakistan .According to private news agency (Dawn News), Chinese ships were received by Deputy Naval Officer, Arifullah Hussaini.
The ships have become part of Pakistan Navy and the Navy is stronger after joining of these ships.China is expected to provide two more Navy ships "Dasht" and "Zoo" to Pakistan Navy. China is already working on these ships and it is expected to be completed soon.
Remember that Pakistan has already created a new division of the Army, aimed at ensuring security around the CPEC and Gwadar port.