- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
According to the details, the elections of the National Assembly and provincial assemblies in Pakistan will be on the same day, the President has approved the date on the sentiment of the Election Commission.
The Election Commission will announce the schedule of general elections after the approval of the President Mamnoon Hussain by the summary.
It should be remembered that the Election Commission of Pakistan decided to conduct general elections of 2018 under supervision of the lower court. The announcement of the Election Commission said that deployment of District Returning Officers in general elections of 2018 would be done with Judicial Officers of the Judiciary.
This announcement came only one day before the term of PML-N will end on May 31. According to the Election Commission, 86436 polling stations will be set up, 48667 in Punjab and 18,647 in Sindh.
In the federal administration tribal areas and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 14655 polling stations will be set up and 4,467 will be in Balochistan.
Election Commission prepares for general elections. The Election Commission of Pakistan took an initial estimate of spending on the general elections, according to which there is more than 20 billion dollars in the election .