- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Israel: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has threatened that Hizbullah will be targeted inside Lebanon. He says Iran will not be allowed to make nuclear weapons and establish its base in Syria.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has strongly condemned the growing activities in Iran 's region in a speech to the Foreign Ministry's Cabinet meeting. He said Iran is making Syria its own base, but it will not be allowed to do so.
Netanyahu said Iran is also sending its deadly weapon Hizbullah to Shia group. If we find out, Hizbullah will be targeted in the depths of Lebanon within Lebanon.