- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
From the background of the diplomatic crisis between Ankara and Jerusalem, according to the details, the Turkish President has supported the decision of ending the Israeli products to the Islamic Cooperation Organization, saying that Turkey is following its presidential election and parliamentary elections. After the elections they will revise its economic and trade relations with Jewish state.
After the decision made by Islamic Cooperation Organization (OIC) to boycott Israeli products, Erdogan said on this issue, "I hope the members of the organization will follow this decision." After this boycott, now they will not have any way to get products. Naturally, we will review our relationship with Israel , mainly economic and trade relations, we will take a major step after the election. "
Jordan has told that the OIC has demanded the United Nations to establish peace.
Representatives of 57 OIC member countries discussed riots on Gaza border last week, where more than 60 Palestinians were martyred.