- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Apple gets ready to unveil its new iPhones, the rumour mill starts churning about the prices.
Apple’s pricing strategy at times – or rather mostly -- borders on arrogant yet the company manages to ship millions of devices every year. Like every year, a few months before Apple gets ready to unveil its new iPhones , the rumour mill starts churning about the prices . This time, a noted analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has disclosed the prices of Apple’s upcoming iPhones . Kuo, who was earlier with KGI Securities and has now moved to TF International Securities has a good track record with Apple leaks.
As per a report by MacRumors, Kuo has said that the cheapest iPhone from the 2018 line up, which is expected to feature a 6.1-inch LCD display will be priced somewhere between $600 (roughly Rs 40,300) to $700 (roughly Rs 47,000). The second iPhone that is said to come with a 5.8-inch OLED display panel will be between $800 (roughly Rs 53,700) and $900 (roughly Rs 60,400) and the most expensive of the lot is going to be a 6.5-inch OLED "iPhone X Plus" will be priced between $900 (roughly Rs 60,400) to $1000 (roughly Rs 67,100).