- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Lahore: Waseem Akram said in a video message that now it is time to change, for our young generation, this change is very important for the better future of our next generation. Since Pakistan is made, Pakistani people from the last 65 to 70 years has seen the political leaders from same parties, vote for Imran Khan . It is time to change.
Previously we have seen numerous of times that sportsmen mostly tweet/share videos in favor of Imran Khan because as a sportsman they are inspired by his courage and consistency in Pakistani politics. One of the main time when mostly cricketers came out of blinds in politics was Panama Verdict after which we have seen a lot of tweets favoring Imran Khan .
Remember that this time Imran Khan 's position is being considered very strong. The main leaders of the big parties are also joining the PTI and it is always said. “In Pakistan elections are always won by horses”.