- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
ISLAMABAD: PPP two prominent leaders, its Co-Chairperson Asif Ali Zardari and former MNA Faryal Talpur have been barred from traveling abroad.
Their names are added in stop list ,which is a subcategory of the Exit Control List , their name is included in stop list after the supreme court have given order. The FIA is investigating their involvement in a money laundering case.
Their are other people name as well who are also not allowed to travel abroad which includes Talha Raza, Aslam Raza and Adeel Shah Rashidi
29 fake accounts are made at three banks that have reportedly been used for funneling illegal money. The vice-chairperson of Summit Bank, Hussain Lawai is also arrested for being a helping hand to Asif Ali Zardari .
On July 8, the Supreme Court held a hearing where it summoned the heads of Summit Bank, Sindh Bank and UBL to appear before it.