- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Benefits of watermelon:
Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that's also good for you.
It contains only 46 calories per cup, but is high in vitamin C, vitamin A and many healthy plant compounds.
1. Helps You Hydrate
Drinking water is an important way to keep your body hydrated.
However, eating foods that have a high water content can also help.
Interestingly, watermelon is 92% water
2 Helps muscle and nerve function
Helps muscle and nerve function being a very good source of potassium. Can ease inflammation that contributes to conditions like asthma, atherosclerosis, diabetes, colon cancer, and arthritis.
3. Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds
As far as fruits go, watermelon is one of the lowest in calories — only 46 calories per cup. That's lower than even "low-sugar" fruits such as berries.
4. Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer
Researchers have studied lycopene and other individual plant compounds in watermelon for their anti-cancer effects.
Although lycopene intake is linked to a lower risk of some types of cancer, the results are mixed. The strongest link so far seems to be between lycopene and cancers of the digestive system.
Here is complete short list about benfits of watermelon in daily life:
- Excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Very good source of Vitamin A.
- Good source of potassium and magnesium.
- Small amounts of most of the B Vitamins.
- Trace amounts of Vitamin K and pantothenic acid.
- Lots of trace amount minerals (copper, iron, manganese, selenium, and zinc)
- Lycopene with over 6888 mcg read about all the benefits of this below.
- Supplies 5% of the daily fibre.
- Only 45 calories per cup so it is an ideal diet food with its high in energy.
- Fat-free, well almost: 1 cup of diced watermelon has .23 grams of fat.
- Only .02 grams of saturated fat in 1 cup of diced watermelon .
- No cholesterol, caffeine or alcohol the list says which I find funny.
- Low sodium 3 mg in 1 cup of diced watermelon .
- There is even 1 gram of protein in 1 cup of diced watermelon .