- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Easy way to remove blackheads
Blackheads , essentially open-air pimples, can appear on any part of your body and be especially frustrating to deal with. If you are looking to remove your blackheads , try some of these successful treatments to clean your skin and stop the formation of the pesky dark spots. With some easy adjustments to your skin care regimen, you can have the clear skin you've always wanted (and deserve).
- Make Exfoliation and Microdermabrasion a Part of Your Weekly Ritual
There are so many things you can use to exfoliate and remove blackheads with. All of them are in your cabinets right now.
2. Aloe Vera
You Will Need
Fresh aloe vera gel
What You Have To Do
1. Extract fresh gel from an aloe vera leaf and apply this to your face.
2. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
How Often You Need To Do This
Do this every day for a clearer and smoother skin.
Best Suited For
All skin types3. Cleanse with salicylic acid
Instead of benzoyl peroxide, look for OTC products that contain salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is the preferred ingredient for blackheads and whiteheads because it breaks down the materials that clog pores: excess oil and dead skin cells. By choosing a daily cleanser with salicylic acid, you can remove these elements in addition to daily dirt, oil, and makeup.