- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
The high-speed diesel (HSD) is raised by Rs 6.55 per litre, light diesel oil (LDO) Rs 6.14 per litre, kerosene oil by Rs 4.46 per litre, and petrol Rs4.26 per litre.
Ogra had also given the summary to previous government but it was rejected by government because they did not want to have a bad impact on their voters before leaving government.
The recent finance minister Miftah Ismail had tweeted.
“Our government ends today [May 31], and new prices of petrol , diesel and kerosene oil come into effect from tomorrow [June 1], therefore, on the recommendation of the finance ministry, the PM has decided to leave the prices unchanged till June 7, so that the incoming [caretaker] government can decide new prices,”