- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Istanbul: Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has said that the Uber taxi driver service is banned in Turkey, after the pressure of Istanbul taxi drivers , which are saying Uber is operating illegally and their services should be banned .
Turkey have about 17,400 taxi drivers , which are the fifth part of Turkey's population of 81 million people, and since 2014 Uber has emerged in the country, tension has increased. New regulations after the statement of the Tayyip Erdogan has been announced that the transportation license will be a strict check in current and coming weeks. The drivers which are registered with Uber , they will be sentenced to two years to infringe new rules.
Erdogan said that the business of Uber is over. It is no longer available.