- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
In the case of snake bite , the amount of poison entering the human body may vary. The snake releases its venom while biting based on danger it feels. The spread of the venom can be determined on the basis of pain and anguish in the place where the snake poison has been transmitted.
· Avoid moving the body part where snake have bitten, so that the speed of poisoning is slow.
· Where the snake is cut, before swelling, remove ornaments or other items worn around that place.
· Use Paracetamool if needed.
· Do not try to hit the snake , so you will be in danger of going back.
· Do not try to suck poison because it will be less beneficial, but it can be poisoned in your mouth.
· Do not wrap bandage around the bite place. As a result, the circulation can be kept in place of blood circulation and can cause more tissue damage.
· Depending on the nature of the snake depends on the severity of the nature and the poison.
· Potentially blood can be tested so that problems related to poison can be detected.
· In case of extreme disorder, anti-toxins are needed against the poison so that the effect of snake poison can be stopped.