- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
A research published by global team of skilled scientists, who participated to review the impact of Global warming on the extreme southern continent of this earth. Scientists says that since 1992 to 2011, in Antarctica Every year 76 billion tons of ice was melting . 219 billion tons of ice has been melting annually since 2012.
Says Araun Isabella, a Scientist of University of California who is part of this 88-member study team, says I think we need to be worried now. Because the speed of melting ice is far greater than we were expecting.
Andrew Shepherd, leader of the UK Leeds University Scientist and research drafting company, said that it is likely that the melting of Antarctica ICE only increases the surface water level by adding 16 cm. In general circumstances we do not expect the whole layer of ice to disappear, but what is happening here is no other way than global warming. South continents are effected by change in winds direction, which is due to global warming and global warming is due to burn coal, oil and natural gas.
University of Washington Scientist Eion Hogan says that as far as Antarctica 's western part is concerned, it has almost melted up to 70 percent. This is a process of destruction of Earth.
Eric Regent, a scientist of American space researcher and researcher, said that now we have a clear picture of what's going on in Antarctica . We are looking at these results as an alarming situation that indicates we are not acting according to situation of temperature growth. During this, they also reviewed the pictures obtained from the satellite to determine how much ice has been melted in Antarctica .