- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Islamabad: Former President Pervez Musharraf have resigned from the chairmanship of All Pakistan Muslim League . Musharraf has sent his resignation to the Election Commission of Pakistan. Musharraf has resigned due to the disqualification from Peshawar High Court.
Former president and army Chief Pervez Musharraf 's nomination papers have been rejected from Chitral. APML Secretary General Dr. Amjad has been nominated for NA-1 elections. Dr. Ajmal, Secretary General of All Pakistan Muslim League , told the media that Pervez Musharraf is not able to take part in the election due to disqualification. Dr. Amjad said that Pervez Musharraf wanted to return but the obstacle was being made, Musharraf 's identity card and passport is blocked, but Pervez Musharraf can return to the country before the election.
As earlier we have seen Chief Justice Saqib Nisar says: " What can be the problem for someone of coming of Pervez Musharraf to Pakistan. He should come to Pakistan and present himself to the court, there is no danger here and face the law bravely". The Supreme Court have ordered to present Pervez Musharraf on June 13 and he asked that when Musharraf will come to Pakistan, he will not be arrested here.
The Chief Justice of Pakistan directed NADRA to open a special court and passport of former President Pervez Musharraf 's blocked in two days for the trial of Pervez Musharraf . Three members headed by Justice Special bench hearing various cases in Supreme Court Lahore. According to details, the three-member bench headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Saqib Nisar heard the case of former president Pervez Musharraf 's return to Pakistan. Chairman NADRA said that return of Musharraf is not possible due to the block of the card, on which the Chief Justice has declared that the court had given Musharraf protection for the return, Pervez Musharraf should not be arrested from the airport to court, why excuses for his return are being made by blocking his card.