- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Pakistani groom wears gold shoes and tie at his wedding
According to a report in researchsnipers.com, the groom Salman appeared in the reception in an outfit costing around Rupees 2.5 million, with shoes which were made of gold costing around 1.7 million rupees and a gold tie costing nearly around half a million.
His suit was worth Rs 63,000 and had crystals and jewels embodied on it. Hafiz was provided with security guards. He said that he always wanted to wear something unique on his big day.
He is the only brother of seven sisters and apparently his parents wanted to fulfil all their wishes on their only son, said the report.