- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Lulusar Lake (jheel) Natural Beauty of Pakistan.
Whenever you want to see the beauty of Pakistan .The one name come in your mind is Naran Kaghan and their lakes like Saiful Muluk Lake ,Anso Lake ,Lalusar Lake etc.These lakes are one of the main reason for the tourist to visit Naran Kaghan.
Lulusar is group of mountain peaks and a lake in the Kaghan Valley in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.Lulusar Lake , at 3,410 m (11,190 ft), is the primary headwaters of the Kunhar River. It flows southwest through the entire length of Kaghan Valley passing Jalkhand, Naran, Kaghan, Jared, Paras and Balakot until its confluence with the Jhelum River.
Mainly the tourist stay in the hotels located in the Naran and Kaghan Bazar but some may be prefer camping to enjoy the views and scenes more .
The lake is located in the national park . Some animals are very common such as foxes, etc. It is common to find black bear, Himalayan snow cock and lynx here as well. Besides you can come across Brown Bear and Himalayan Ibex as well. Hawks and other similar birds are also common. Other birds that you can see here in the national park include Griffen Vultures of Himalaya, Falcon, and the Himalayan Monal. However, if the season is right, migratory birds can also been seen nesting in some places. However, you just have to wait until their season of migration in order to be able to see these birds.
Travelers should also make sure that they are carrying emergency supplies such as first aid kits and other medical supplies such as nausea tablets, as many people tend to get carsick on the mountain roads.
Heavy snowfall in upper parts of Hazara division, especially in Mansehra district, caused the suspension of vehicular traffic between Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Gilgit-Baltistan via Mansehra-Naran-Jalkhad Road for six to eight months with the Lulusar Lake remaining buried beneath a mass of snow.
The best time to visit Lulusar Lake is the beginning of summer. Many people think that mid-summer will be the best time to visit but that is a misconception as by the time summer has set in the lake will have lost much of the snow near it and the sun will have become harsh. Furthermore, with the road being laid next to the lake , it is now possible to travel easily and the snow melting is nothing to wait for. The best time is, therefore, from end of May to end of June. After June the lake will not have much snow, only the greenery will be seen.