- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Saiful Muluk lake(jheel) in Naran
Saiful Muluk lake is one of the most beautiful lake in Pakistan.Saiful Muluk is located in the Mansehra district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, about 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) north of Naran, in the northern part of Kaghan Valley. Malika Parbat, the highest peak in the valley is near the lake .
Saiful Muluk is main place for the tourist in Pakistan.Mainly the people from the plan area of Punjab,Sindh and some areas of Khyberpakhtunkhawa such as peshawar come to the nothern areas mainly Naran ,kaghan and gilgit baltistan.The lake is accessible from the nearby town of Naran during the summer season but access during winter is limited.
There are lots of controversies about the depth of Lake Saif ul Malook. In fact, there is no authentic source to tell the exact depth of lake . The local people of the valley say Lake Saif ul Malook is 1 kilometer deep, some of them says it is 1.7 kilometers. However, a team which recently conducted a survey on all alpine lakes of Northern Areas of Pakistan told that the depth of Lake Saif ul Malook is 50 feet.
It takes almost 7 hours from Islamabad.There are many hotels in Naran near saiful Malook.