- NATO Is Ready to Support and Facilitate Kabul For Peace Talks With Afghan Taliban
- Asif Ali Zardari and Faryal Talpur Name Added in Exit Control List
- Ethiopia and Eritrea Restored Their Relations After 20 Years
- Pakistan Launched Two Satellites Using Chinese Facilities
- Turkish Government Dismissed More Then 18000 Employees
- Iraq Constructing Border Fence on Syria's western border
- New Cheif Justice of America Is To Be Announced Soon
- Highest Resolution Camera Which is Up to 52 Mega Pixels
- Saudi Government Passes a Strict Law Against Umrah Visitors Who Stay After their Visa Expires
- Death of Egyptian Footballer During a Friendly Match
- Pakistan Hockey Team Performance in Champions Trophy 2018
- Nishan-e-Haider Martyrs Of Pakistan Army
- Regiments and infantries Of Pakistan Army
- Biography Of Pakistan Army
- Information about Pakistan Army
- List of Top Weird and Strange Cultures around the World
- India Ranked First For Most Dangerous Country For Women
- What is The Best Way of Smiling
- Habits of Successful and Intelligent People
- Pakistan Army Promoted 37 Army Officers to Brigade Rank
Prince William Visit of Palestine and Meeting With Mahmoud Abbas
Prince Prince William visited the Palestinian Refugee camp in the occupied West Bank on Wednesday. Earlier, he expressed his hope during meeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas that may the peace in the Middle East be established.
According to the official news agency WAFA, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said on Sunday that Palestinians are serious for peace with Israel but both the states can live with peace and stability according to border distribution decided on June 4, 1967.
"Mahmoud Abbas on the occasion of meeting with "Prince of Peace" in the presidential headquarters in Ram-e-Allahullah. "We have not been able to change this peace." We want to reach peace through dialogue. We believe that the British prince visit to Palestine will strengthen the friendship between the two regions. We need the support of the British people for the solution of our problems. "
The Palestinian President recently said that the British government has recently supported the "Support Agency" Orthopedic. This agency is active in helping the refugees in the Palestinian territories.
The British Prince 's Grandfather thanked President Mahmoud Abbas on warm welcome.